What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Monday, December 16, 2013

Whee..............

I have made this card for todays CAS251 bling it up challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.  The photo doesn't do the blinginess of this card justice. It is really sparkly with all those gems on.... lovingly placed on one by one.... phew!! The blue background paper has irridescent spray on it, the girl's fur is glittered up, and the snowflake is silver glitter card, so.... Blinding!! Who doesn't love a bit of bling, especially at this festive time of year!?!
 
I have used the SKATER GIRL rubber stamp by Hambo Stamps. The Whee... wording is the first line of the Whee wish you.. rubber stamp. I just masked the rest of the wording...wish you a season of joy!....and stamped it on the inside.


This is actually the first Christmas card I have made this year, what with my gorgeous Grandson being born last week, I have not been able to concentrate on much else, so I think it is me that is going to have to get my skates on!!!




If you get YOUR skates on you will still have time to join in with our bookmark challenge that is ongoing at the moment until 10:00pm CST this evening and the winner will be announced here on Wednesday. Check out the deets HERE!

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You can never have too much Bling!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Juliana said...

This is SOOO PRETTY!
I love how you did the frame/mat!!
BRILLIANT!