What is a pig's scariest movie?
Hamityville Horror


Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fall Flowers

Hi Friends!  Kendra here today with a pretty fall card to share.  I LOVE coloring flowers and these cute little daisies were just begging to be filled in with a few autumn colors.  I used the Flowers digital image and colored in the images with my alcohol ink markers.  I added the sentiment from the rubber image called Best Buds. The bottom border is embossed with the polka dot embossing folder.


I also played along on the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge for October 22nd ~ Flowers.   (HYCCT1322). Play along all month long for chances to win great prizes (like Hambo Stamps image ~ wink, wink)!

3 comments:

Hambo Hoedown said...

I love the colors on this and your textured background!
Judy

Jeannie said...

Very pretty and so perfect for this time of year!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Joan V said...

Ah, love this card.